เปิดรับสมัครสมาชิก webboard ตามปกติแล้วครับ

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: น.ศ. skunk รายงานตัวด้วยจ้า..จะติดตำแหน่งให้  (อ่าน 6808 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Admin!

• อยู่ใต้ฟ้าอย่าท้าฝน เกิดเป็นคนอย่าท้ากรรม !
  • admin
  • กระทู้: 4182
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • สัจจะคือคำขาด
    • http://www.siamcafe.net
น.ศ. skunk รายงานตัวด้วยจ้า..จะติดตำแหน่งให้
« เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 15, 2009, 06:59:56 am »
โทษทีพักนี้เวปมังต๊องๆ :003:

wittaya

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: น.ศ. skunk รายงานตัวด้วยจ้า..จะติดตำแหน่งให้
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 25, 2009, 12:17:50 am »
 dizzy

ออฟไลน์ OSComputer

• สยามคาเฟ่ TeamWork!
  • กระทู้: 173
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 25, 2009, 01:49:12 am »
 dang dang dang
Signature cleanned by Admin

ออฟไลน์ skung22

• ศิษย์ก้นกุฏิ ...ปี.2
  • กระทู้: 4
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 14, 2009, 08:49:46 am »
ไม่ได้เข้ามานานโทษทีครับ ผมยุ่งกับอาชีพใหม่  คือ  ขายลูกชิ้นปิ้งอ่ะครับ  ขอโทษด้วยครับ

ออฟไลน์ cybercomnet

• ขอเป็นแค่น้ำครึ่งแก้วที่เติมเท่าไหร่ก็......ไม่เต็ม
  • ศิษย์ก้นกุฏิ ...ปี.2
  • กระทู้: 167
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 28, 2009, 03:21:58 pm »
แง็บๆมาแว้วคับ

3fc1b8

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 26, 2009, 07:51:16 am »
...................ขอบคุณนะ.....................................................................
............ขอบคุณนะ...ขอบคุณนะ............................................................
........ขอบคุณนะ.........ขอบคุณนะ..........................................................
.....ขอบคุณนะ...............ขอบคุณนะ...........................ขอบคุณนะ...............
...ขอบคุณนะ....................ขอบคุณนะ..............ขอบคุณนะ......ขอบคุณนะ......
..ขอบคุณนะ......................ขอบคุณนะ........ขอบคุณนะ............ขอบคุณนะ.....
.ขอบคุณนะ........................ขอบคุณนะ.....ขอบคุณนะ.............ขอบคุณนะ......
ขอบคุณนะ.........................ขอบคุณนะ...ขอบคุณนะ...........ขอบคุณนะ..........
.ขอบคุณนะ.........................ขอบคุณนะ....................ขอบคุณะ..................
..ขอบคุณนะ.........................ขอบคุณนะ..................ขอบคุณนะ.................
...ขอบคุณนะ...............................................ขอบคุณนะ.........................
…...ขอบคุณนะ.............................................ขอบคุณนะ.........................
.........ขอบคุณนะ...................................ขอบคุณนะ...............................
............ขอบคุณนะ...........................ขอบคุณนะ....................................
................ขอบคุณนะ....................ขอบคุณนะ.......................................
..................ขอบคุณนะ.............ขอบคุณนะ............................................
......................ขอบคุณนะ.........ขอบคุณนะ............................................
.......................ขอบคุณนะ…...ขอบคุณนะ...............................................
................................ขอบคุณนะ........................................................
...ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลดีๆ ที่มีให้แก่กัน

ออฟไลน์ soft6666

• ศิษย์ก้นกุฏิ ...ปี.2
  • กระทู้: 55
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: เมษายน 04, 2010, 06:11:06 am »
มีอะไรกันครับนี่

ออฟไลน์ luoxiaosang

• มือใหม่
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 03, 2010, 06:15:06 am »
    Shortly cheap wow gold, after my parents moved from Pennsylvania to a remote rural area of Ohio near the Kentucky border, they began noticing dark areas of grass in the shape of circles. I saw one myself once when I visited them and teased that it looked as though a UFO had landed there. It would fade away and another would appear somewhere else some time later. One time a friend visited them and they showed them the odd circles of dark grass. The friend told them they are fairy rings. My mother went to the library to see what she could find on fairy rings and learned that folklore tells that if you stand in the center of a fairy ring at midnight during a full moon and make a wish, it will come cheap wow gold true.
    Some time Eve isk,later, a new fairy ring appeared just a few yards from her house. (All the others had been out in the pasture.) There would be a full moon in a few days so she decided to see if the folklore tale was true. During the day she put a bucket in the middle of the ring so she could easily find the center at midnight. The night of the full moon she went to the bucket at midnight and made a wish. Within just a few short months her wish came Eve isk true.
    My parents ffxi gil,had bought this property (140 acres surrounded on three sides by state game lands) and built a new home there so it pretty much depleted all of their savings. There was still so much that they dreamed of having there, but would not be able to do on my father’s pension. My mother’s wish was simply to have all the things they wanted for the property. One of those things was roads to the remote areas. Another was to have a garage and a third dream was to have a small lake on the ffxi gil property.
    Soon wow power leveling,afterward, a company contacted them that was interested in some of the lumber on their property. They would pay for what they forested and promised not to rape the land that my parents loved so much. In order to get to the more remote areas for the trees they wanted to take they had to put in wow power leveling roads.
    One day buy wow gold, my mother was talking to one of the owners of the company. He was telling my mother what beautiful property she had and what potential it had. He seemed to have developed a special fondness for my tiny 78 year old mother, and talked to her quite often during the month or so that they were there. My mother told him about her dream of a lake and he told her they had the equipment to do it and they would do it for her for no charge. They dug a deep and wide area out behind the first meadow and diverted water from a creek into it. My brother stocked it with fish and turtles buy wow gold abound.
    With the money wow power leveling,they made from the sale of the trees they put up a three-stall garage. Some people may say that those things would have occurred anyway even if my mother hadn’t gone out into the yard at midnight during a full moon to make a wish. I guess we will never know. But another occurrence after that only strengthened my belief in fairies. Maybe sometime I will tell you a story of the fairy wow power leveling designers pictures.

ออฟไลน์ mykoo000

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 3
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 10, 2010, 06:14:05 am »
    These days,archlord money,there are so many choices to labor through, from the most basic, such as paper or plastic at the grocery checkout counter, to the nearly suicide-inducing, such as the friends-and-family plan or unlimited texting.In these tough times, the abundance of life-changing decisions—finances, health care, career moves—can be overwhelming. But don’t take it from me. Ask the guy who wrote the book The Psychology of Judgment and Decision Making. That would be Scott Plous, a psychology professor at Wesleyan University. “There’s no question that we have more choices than ever before,” Plous agreed. “And decisions are generally harder and more time-consuming when there are lots of archlord money alternatives.”
    Even dog clothes,Steve Jobs, whose technology allows us the misery of 18,000 music selections in our pockets, has to counteract so many choices by wearing the same outfit—blue jeans, black turtleneck , New Balance sneakers—every single day of his life. With every move you make, you’re bombarded with predicamentsfrom the banal to the extraordinary, and you obviously can’t trust yourself to make the right decisions anymore—look where that’s gotten you.I know I’m not alone in this. We’re all feeling a little needy. Whom can we turn to? Friends and family always have their own agendas; therapists are useless. So, dog clothes who’s left?
    Strangers, maple story mesos,of course. They’re everywhere.“Excuse me,” I said to the woman behind me one morning in the queue at Dunkin’ Donuts. “I’m currently asking strangers to make all my decisions. Would you mind picking out a dozen doughnuts for me?”“I’ll order two, but then you’re on your own,” she said.“Never mind.”Everyone knows the first two doughnuts are the easy ones.“I’ll do it, but you’ll have to tell me what you like,” a gangly woman who had overheard theprevious exchange maple story mesos said.
    “Thanks, flyff penya,but that kind of defeats my purpose,” I responded. “As long as you’re paying,” a thick-armed guy shrugged at me just as it was his turn to order.He attacked the chore with glee . His choices were a blur of glaze and frosting. He stopped only once, looked back at me and said, “Sprinkles, two sprinkles,” and they fell into the box with the majesty of a fireworks grand finale.It was a win-win, a successful random act of indecision(RAI). And I was striking a blow for science. “Your experiment will reveal how much pleasure in a dessert comes from it simply being a dessert, rather than a dessert that you would have chosen,” Plous had observed. “In many cases, the difference in benefit between two choices is smaller than we’d flyff penyaguess.”
   This may be the last chaos gold,best idea I’ve ever had. For two weeks, I relinquishedcontrol over my decisions. I turned the reins over to perfect strangers.At a Starbucks, I was perspiring heavily from a bike ride when I started to ask the woman beside me what I wanted to drink. She cut me off midway through my spiel about how I was conducting a social experiment last chaos gold and whatnot.
“Just have a water,”cheap wow gold,
 she said, snatching a bottle from the front case and thrusting it at me.
    She herself ordered something that took the barista 11 moves to make, but I was suddenly a model of simplicity: a sweaty man drinking cold water.Moments later, I asked a man at the newsstand if I should become a night shaver instead of a morning shaver. I always wanted to be a night shaver—go to bed cleanly shaven and wake up with sexy stubble that would be alluring until at least noon and...“Absolutely not,” the gentleman said.I’m sure he’s right.Later in the day, when I asked a sandy-haired woman at Old Navy to pick out a shirt for me, she quickly devoted herself to the cause.“I want you to have a crisper, cleaner look,” cheap wow gold she exclaimed.

ออฟไลน์ xiaoni990

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 1
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 09, 2010, 05:29:49 am »
The passengers on the bus watched sympathetically as the young woman with the white cane made her way carefully up the steps.
Archlord gold,
 She paid the driver and then, Archlord gold using her hands to feel the location of the seats, settled in to one. She placed her briefcase on her lap and rested her cane against her leg.
world of  warcraft gold,
It had been a year since Susan, world of  warcraft gold thirty-four, became blind. As the result of a medical accident she was sightless, suddenly thrown into a world of darkness, anger, frustration and self-pity. All she had to cling to was her husband Mark.
maple story mesos,
Mark was an Air Force officer and he loved Susan with all his heart.maple story mesos  When she first lost her sight, he watched her sink into despair and he became determined to use every means possible to help his wife.
2moons dil
Finally,2moons dil  Susan felt ready to return to her job, but how would she get there? She used to take the bus, but she was now too frightened to get around the city by herself. Mark volunteered to ride the bus with Susan each morning and evening until she got the hang of it. And that is exactly what happened.
replica sunglasses,
For two weeks  Mark,replica sunglasses military uniform and all, accompanied Susan to and from work each day. He taught her how to rely on her other senses.
wedding dresses,
specifically her hearing, wedding dresses to determine where she was and how to adapt to her new environment. He helped her befriend the bus drivers who could watch out for her, and save her a seat.

ออฟไลน์ simluo

• มือใหม่
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 13, 2010, 07:22:52 am »
Nearly wow power leveling  two thousand years prom dresses,have passed since a census decreed by Caesar Augustus become part of the greatest story ever told. Many things have changed in the intervening years. The hotel industry worries more about overbuilding than overcrowding, and if they had to meet an unexpected influx, few inns would have a manager to accommodate the weary guests wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
Now it is the census taker that does the traveling in the fond hope that a highly mobile population will stay long enough to get a good sampling. Methods of gathering, recording, and evaluating information have presumably been improved a great deal wow power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
And where then it was the modest purpose of Rome to obtain a simple head count as an adequate basis for levying taxes, now batteries of complicated statistical series furnished by governmental agencies and private organizations are eagerly scanned and interpreted by sages and seers to get a clue to future events. The Bible does not tell us how the Roman census takers made out, and as regards our more immediate concern, the reliability of present day economic forecasting, there are considerable differences of World of Warcraft power leveling opinion.
world of warcraft power leveling
They were aired at the celebration of the 125th anniversary of the American Statistical Association. There was the thought that business forecasting might well be on its way from an art to a science, and some speakers talked about newfangled computers and high-falutin mathematical system in terms of excitement and endearment which we, at least in our younger years when these things mattered, would have associated more readily with the description of a fair maiden world of warcraft power leveling.
But others pointed to the deplorable record of highly esteemed forecasts and forecasters with a batting average below that of the Mets, and the President-elect of the Association cautioned that “high powered statistical methods are usually in order where the facts are crude and inadequate, the exact contrary of what crude and inadequate statisticians assume wedding dresses”
We left his birthday party somewhere between hope and despair and with the conviction, not really newly acquired, that proper statistical methods applied to ascertainable facts have their merits in economic forecasting as long as neither forecaster nor public is deluded into mistaking the delineation of probabilities and trends for a prediction of certainties of mathematical exactitude wedding gowns.