บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Your Uninstaller 7.3 ต้องบอกว่ษโครตโปรแกรมที่ลบ ลบจนไม่เหลือซาก สะอาดใหม่****  (อ่าน 1431 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

playnewstop

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Your Uninstaller Pro v7.3.2010.33 Multilingual - Cracked | 15.2 Mb

DJiNN group released updated version of Your Uninstaller Pro, well known & popular uninstaller.

Description: You’ve probably encountered some stubborn programs that just won’t uninstall at all or uninstall completely, right? And, more often than not, when you use the Windows Add/Remove Program utility, there are remnants or “artifacts” of the program left behind in the system registry and on your hard drive that are no longer needed. These useless items will bog your PC down and, over time, it will get slower and slower lugging around this useless baggage – unexpected errors and frequent crashes may also occur because of this! Your Uninstaller! will solve these problems. It removes any installed program and clears all the left-behind traces – no more ‘junk artifacts’ remaining. Whenever you uninstall a program, Your Uninstaller! removes it completely! This application will not leave absolutely anything after uninstalling your programs.

Features:

* Remove programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove Program.
* Advanced Uninstall mode to fix Microsoft Installer problems.
* System wide scan for unused files and registry keys after normal uninstall.
* Hunter mode uninstall, hunts the programs and kill / uninstall / delete them.
* Groups installed applications with various groups.
* Never uninstall “must have” applications. (options)
* Shows all applications installed on your computer with different views

http://www.duckload.com/dl/vKvO2

วิธีดาวน์โหลดเว็บนี้นะครับ ::

ออฟไลน์ Timty

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 4
Excellent post - very interesting research ccna pass4sure I will look more into this! keep it up. I found very good and 642-515 informative blog and have bookmarked your site for future reference. I really appreciate your way scjdof presenting such an excellent suggestion. I want more and i will come back here to see more updates in future  scbcd as well.my best wishes for you always so keep it up.regards

Signature cleanned by Admin