บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ขอใบสมัคร..หรือสมัครใช้ งาน Adsl จาก Loxinfo ที่นี่ครับ  (อ่าน 12150 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Admin!

• อยู่ใต้ฟ้าอย่าท้าฝน เกิดเป็นคนอย่าท้ากรรม !
  • admin
  • กระทู้: 4182
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • สัจจะคือคำขาด
    • http://www.siamcafe.net
อยู่ที่ไฟล์แนบทั้งหมดแล้ว..ในส่วนของโปรโมรชั่นทั้งหมด..ในปัจจุบันและวิธีการขอติดตั้ง Adsl นะครับ

๛emo197:อินเทอร์เน็ตความเร็วสูงราคาเริ่มต้นเพียง 690 บาท/เดือน*
 ๛emo197: อินเทอร์เน็ตความเร็วตั้งแต่ 256 kbps. สูงสุดถึง 5 Mbps
 ๛emo197: รองรับทั้งหมายเลขของ TOT และ TRUE ใน กทม.และปริมณฑล

ขอขอบคุณที่สมัคร์ผ่าน ๛sc ด้วยนะครับ :001:

อันนี้รายละเอียดโปรโมรชั่นทั้งหมดแบบ .PDF นะครับ

ออฟไลน์ Admin!

• อยู่ใต้ฟ้าอย่าท้าฝน เกิดเป็นคนอย่าท้ากรรม !
  • admin
  • กระทู้: 4182
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • สัจจะคือคำขาด
    • http://www.siamcafe.net
Re: ขอใบสมัคร..หรือสมัครใช้ งาน Adsl จาก Loxinfo ที่นี่ครับ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มกราคม 31, 2009, 11:07:17 am »
ส่วนใบสมัคร..ก็ดาวน์โหลดพร้อม...สมัครได้เล้ย. icon2r.. :017:

เสร็จแล้วก็ติดต่อไปที่นี่เลยครับ

ติดต่อไปยัง คุณ ปรัชญา หรือคุณปอนะครับ..โดยแจ้งว่าติดต่อมาจาก SiamCaFe เพื่อรับสิทธิพิเศษและข้อเสนอดีๆได้เลยครับผม

Pratchaya Saengboon (Por)
Sale Representative

CS Loxinfo Public Company Limited
973 12th Floor., Ploenchit Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-263-8000 Ext: 4716
Mobile : 08-7332-7552
Fax: 02-263-8074
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
You surf the Net, We serve the quality

ออฟไลน์ luoxiaosang

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 4
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 03, 2010, 06:24:20 am »
  When I archlord money, was about 13, my parents decided to buy an old house in the country. They found an old school house for sale and the main quarters were the headmaster’s house. The headmaster’s house being the larger of the two was the one we lived in. The school house was used as guest accommodation when family and friends came to visit. I loved living there because whenever I had friends stay over, we could use the school house unsupervised and because the place had a kitchen and a bathroom we never had to go to the main archlord money house.
    This one dog clothes,night in particular I had two people staying in the house with me my best friend Sandy and my cousin Shane. We collected all the things we would need for the night and set up our sleeping bags in the middle of the room. We talked until the early hours of the morning, and as we were all getting sleepy we thought it was a good time to say goodnight. We were doing our rip-off of the Waltons "good night Jim Bob, etc." when I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was one green orb about the size of a small dinner plate and it went from one side of the room straight over to the fire place and just stopped. My friends had also noticed and we were all whispering, "What is dog clothes that?"
    Feeling unusually maple story mesos,brave, I decided to prove that it was the moon because that’s all it could have been; we were out in the middle of nowhere and there were no lights of any kind. I got up and went to look out the window. But there was no light source; the moon was behind the clouds and outside was pitch maple story mesos black.
    Just as I was flyff penya, about to say this, all the windows in the room started to shake and the orb was changing in colour from green to orange to red and getting brighter all the time. I backed away from the windows and sat back down between my two friends, trying to hide the fact that I was flyff penya petrified.
    When all last chaos gold,the shaking stopped and the place calmed down, my cousin dared me to go and see if I could touch the orb. A dare is a dare so I accepted. I got up and somehow made my feet walk over to the orb. I reached up and it disappeared. yelling at us for making so much noise and waking him up. He said it sounded like we were banging on the walls and he also said he could see lights on in the school house. But he said it was when we started screaming that he really got fed up and decided to tell us to shut up and go to last chaos gold bed.
    We tried cheap wow gold,to convince him that we hadn’t done anything, that we hadn’t even made a noise, but he didn’t belive us. We didn’t see any point in arguing, so we called it a night we decided to take our chances in the school house because dad was to mad to reason with.After he left, I felt the immediate need to go to the bathroom. I put the light on and made my friends stand lookout on the other side of the door. Just as I sat down, the darn thing flushed and I nearly hit the roof. I don’t know how it happened, but I didn’t hang around to find out. I went outside instead. We stayed awake until it was morning and I haven’t slept in there cheap wow gold since.
Signature cleanned by Admin

ออฟไลน์ mykoo000

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 3
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 10, 2010, 06:13:07 am »

Deliveredcheap cheap wow gold, on the steps cheap wow gold at the lincoln memorial in washingtond.c. on august 28, 1963five score years ago, a great american, in whose symbolic shadowwe stand signed the emancipation proclamation. This momentousdecree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of negroslaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.it came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night ofcaptivity.but one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact thatthe negro is still Eve isk not cheap wow gold free.Eve isk,
one Eve isk, hundred years later, the lifeof the negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles ofsegregation and the chains of discrimination. one hundred yearslater, the negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in themidst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. one hundred yearslater, the negro is still languishing in the corners of americansociety and finds himself an exile in his own land. so we havecome here today to dramatize an appalling Eve isk condition.
   in a sense ffxi gil,we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check.when the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent wordsof the constitution and the declaration of independence,ffxi gil, theywere signing ffxi gil a promissory note to which every american was tofall heir. this note was a promise that all men would beguarranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and thepursuit of happiness.wow power leveling,it is wow power leveling obvious today that america has defaulted on thispromissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned.instead of honoring this sacred obligation, america has giventhe negro people a bad check which has come back markedinsufficient funds.justice is ffxi gil bankrupt.
    we refuse to believewow power leveling, that there areinsufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of thisnation. so we have come to cash this check -- a check that willgive us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security ofjustice. we have also come to this hallowed spot to remindamerica of the fierce urgency of now. this is no time to engagein the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drugof gradualism. now is the time to rise from the dark anddesolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racialjustice.buy wow gold, now is buy wow gold the time to open the doors of opportunity to allof god's children.
     now is the timebuy wow gold, to lift our nation from thequicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock ofbrotherhood.it would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of themoment and to underestimate the determination of the negro. thissweltering summer of the negro's legitimate discontent will notpass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom andequality. nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning.those who hope that the negro needed to blow off steam and willnow be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returnsto business buy wow gold as usual.
here will wow power leveling,be neither rest nor tranquilityin america until the negro is granted his citizenship rights.the whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundationsof our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.but there is something that i must say to my people     who stand onthe warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. inthe process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guiltyof wrongful deeds. let us not seek to satisfy our thirst forfreedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.we wow power leveling,must forever conduct wow power leveling our struggle on the high plane ofdignity and wow power levelinguna gold discipline.

ออฟไลน์ simluo

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 4
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 13, 2010, 07:31:04 am »
vIf you fought with yourreplica sunglasses sweetheart last night, does that mean that your relationship is on the rocks?Maybe. Maybe not.Research shows it's how we fight -- where, when, what tone of voice and words we use, whether we hear each other out fairly -- that's critical.  A few years ago, they had a serious spat while driving down Interstate 5 in California. The topic was a sore one: His adult daughters from his first marriage. Ms. Bleuel felt her husband paid more attention to them than to her replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
Suddenly, Ms. Bleuel, who was driving, saw red lights flashing behind her. Glancing quickly at her speedometer, she realized she was traveling 96 miles per hour in 65 mph zone. She pulled over, and a policeman approached the car. Before she had a chance to speak, though, her husband said: 'Officer, it is my fault. I was arguing with my wife and she got upset.'Ms. Bleuel, a 64-year-old psychotherapist from Westlake Village, Calif., says that the policeman looked stunned, then replied: 'Oh boy, I know what it's like  Designer SunGlasses
sunglasses replica
The latest findings from his research, published in June in the 'Journal of Family Psychology,' show that couples who reported they had negative communication before marriage -- criticizing each other's opinions, rolling their eyes, leaving the room --  mini-skirts, how to a pack and whether to buy mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. One man said he and his girlfriend argue over whether to argue sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
Diana Miller, a 65-year-old financial advisor from San Diego, once fought with a former boyfriend over Trout Amandine. She had spent more than an hour preparing it one evening. Her boyfriend loved the dinner, she says, but he became upset when she tossed the leftover wrapper and fish skin in the trash.I couldn't believe how unhappy he became about a potential fish stench when I had just cooked this great meal,' she says.I felt underappreciated and furious.' Ms. Miller responded by stomping her foot and telling her boyfriend that she was going for a walk  replica sunglasses.
Why do we do this? For starters, many of us learned by watching our parents have destructive arguments -- or bottle up their anger and give each other the silent treatment. 'The longer a conflict stews, the more likely we are going to get into catastrophe mode,' says Jennifer Samp, associate professor in the speech communication department at the University of Georgia and a fellow at the Institute for Behavioral Research last chaos gold.
'We are mulling it and thinking about it and it will become bigger and scarier and more threatening than if we are able to talk about it if it just comes up,' she says.Dr. Markman has developed a method, for helping couples settle disputes, called the 'speaker-listener technique,' which he details in a newly-revised edition of a book he wrote with several colleagues: 'Fighting for Your Marriage.'He says that couples who have a disagreement should call a 'couple's meeting' to discuss the issue without looking for a solution -- and set a time limit of 15 minutes. They may flip a coin to see who speaks  Designer Glasses first.