บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: 5 Freshest Spooky Movies Scaring Your Halloween Night  (อ่าน 1727 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ ivan001

• สอบภาคทฤษฎี
  • กระทู้: 6
5 Freshest Spooky Movies Scaring Your Halloween Night
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 29, 2012, 03:06:55 am »
Ummm, 2012 Halloween is close by, time for those crazy  amusement. Guys,guys, let us let go of Big Bird and  PSY, make ready for the Halloween revelry!

It is most gruesome time once when spirits and witches come, pumpkins make pirate skull faces and  inspiring Halloween costume parties takes.... Ah, what about your Halloween night arวรนัทgements? Heading to a Halloween mask event? Arวรนัทging to haunted houses? Or just losing the desire to go out? Well, don't hesitate offer your fantastic  plans with all of us in following box? If perhaps  you just like me wish to stay at home and get  haunted by those horror films, your choice is  100 % right! Turning off the lights, hold on the tight and enjoying spooky movies in the dark. Completely nothing can be more exciting than a dark Halloween  night horror. Prepared to be scared? At  present, I will propose 5 acclaimed   spooky movies  to enrich your frightening sources, which can be placed on your portable devices with Total Media Converter Ultimate.

1. Cabin in the Wood
It is widely viewed as this year's top  smash hits and all you guys will see how  amusing the scary genre can deliver us. Certainly, it will be the most appropriate someone  to mix many scary amusement to our Halloween  holiday.

2. Prometheus
I greatly propose you putting it to your scary movie  list, whilst it is widely deemed to be a sci- fi fable. As the prequel to the great scary movie Alien, you can't miss Prometheus on this year's Halloween night.

3. Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
For the latest scary movie this year, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D will arrive in theaters this week before the spookiest night of the year. Definitely it is a rather attractive selection for you all bored with those out-of-date spooky movies.

4. Halloween
We have no reason to forget  John Carpenter's memorable works. It should top on your  Halloween movie list.

5. Harry Potter Series
Most probably the Harry Potter is very out-of-fashion for your Halloween  amusement. But your young children  like them, right? There isn't  a better time than Halloween for your young  children to revisit the mysterious world of little wizard Potter?

Uh-huh, like all of these fearfully spooky Halloween  films? Require to have a stirring  amusement without time and place restricts? Well, I just chance upon an on-going Halloween movie software giveaway event, it's possible that you can take advantage of them to tackle your video format incompatibility problem and then feed Halloween spirits to  your mobile handset, tablet PC with such Halloween special offers. Have a good time  and happy Halloween!