บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Astounding! Play Blu-ray Movie on Your Galaxy Note 2  (อ่าน 2628 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ ivan001

• สอบภาคทฤษฎี
  • กระทู้: 6
Astounding! Play Blu-ray Movie on Your Galaxy Note 2
« เมื่อ: กันยายน 05, 2012, 03:41:52 am »
Are you aware that the significantly expected phablet from the Korea giant Samsung is already launched on IFA  event? Broadly recognized as Galaxy Note 2, this  recently introduced smartphone-tablet device features a extremely big display screen, better battery power along with a top-notch CPU, which totally  provides us all countless  alluring motives to obtain it. Beneath I am going to show 3 incredible  abilities incorporated in the Galaxy Note 2  and you are certain to obtain a  nearer recognize on this wonderful mobile  phone.

At first, let us give attention to its outstanding display screen. The  large 5.5-inch display screen along with  1280x720 pixels resolution assures great  observing experience once performing multi-tasks such  as view films, skim through books  as well as enjoy games. The other  incredible function is that the Galaxy Note 2  features a 1. 6GHz quad-core CPU paired with 2GB of RAM. When it comes to processor, this completely new gadget can defeat any  present mobile phone in the silimar hardware. Coming with an enhanced CPU  as well as display screen, the Korea giant Samsung additionally enhances  the electric battery to an ultralong 3100mAh, which can  completely assure your long time  for multi-media enjoyment.

Individually, I instantly adore this  stunning mobile phone while it releases in IFA event, which is definitely an ideal journey aide if  I  desire to view my preferred Blu-ray  films on a big screen mobile phone, not  a cumbersome iPad tablet. Once you possess  the similar hobby as me yet have no knowledge of the route to view Blu-ray video on Galaxy Note  2, I am going to present my practical knowledge with you beneath.

We all know that you could not findBlu-ray drive incorporated in Galaxy Note 2, which leads  to the unfeasibility to get Blu-ray media watchable on Galaxy Note 2. Nevertheless, once you  browse the fundamental features of Galaxy Note  2, you're sure to locate that this mobile  phone handles MKV file properly, therefore why not to apply a third-party software  program named as Blu-ray to MKV converter to achieve it?

Therefore, to experience Blu-ray film on Galaxy Note 2, you have to download, install as well as launch  this particular Blu-ray to MKV converter on your desktop. After that, get into application main  interface to press "Load BD" icon to add all Blu-ray  files. Upcoming, head to "Profile" drop-down  box to choose MKV as the output. Ultimately, simply click base-right "Convert" icon to rip Blu-ray to MKV file so that you can view your precious Blu- ray films on Galaxy Note 2.

After all is well prepared, just throw yourself in those  attractive videos!