บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: รบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยแก้ปัญหาให้หน่อยค่ะ  (อ่าน 1737 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ natchar

• มือใหม่
  • กระทู้: 2
รบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยแก้ปัญหาให้หน่อยค่ะ
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 05, 2011, 09:38:08 am »
ลงโปรแกรมsmartnet 5.0 ไว้แล้วดันลบโปรแกรมที่เครื่องแม่ออก (ลืมลบเครื่องลูกก่อน)พอดูที่เครื่องลูกก็ล็อคหน้าจอให้ใส่ID กะ Pass และที่มุมบนด้านขวามือขึ้นว่า"ขาดการติดต่อกับเครื่องแม่" ตอนนี้ทำอะไรไม่ได้เรยนอกจาก ปิดเครื่องไปอย่างเดียว   ใครรู้ช่วยแก้ปัญหาให้หน่อยค่ะ(จนปัญญาจิงๆ)เพราะพรุ่งนี้จะเปิดร้านแล้ว

ออฟไลน์ tupiang

• สอบภาคทฤษฎี
  • กระทู้: 6
Re: รบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยแก้ปัญหาให้หน่อยค่ะ
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 10, 2011, 05:19:44 am »
Every week, WoW Insider brings you The Light and How to Swing It for holy, protection and retribution paladins. Every Sunday, Chase Christian invites you to discuss the finer side of the paladin class: the holy specialization. Feel free to email me with any questions you want answered, like why paladins are so awesome.
My 10-man raid team has three healers, but none of us has an off-spec. Once we mastered the fight, Alysrazor feels like an encounter that only really requires two healers. We loved having three healers while learning, but now that it's on farm, I decided to try out a shockadin hybrid build for this encounter. I actually spent the majority of my time spamming Exorcism on the adds and Rebuking their casts. The reason that I'm able to be in melee range of the casters is Beacon of Light's massive 60-yard range, which allows me to heal a tank even when I'm way past any other healer's effective range.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,   
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
World of Warcraft power leveling,
dfo power leveling,