บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

โพลล์

ถ้าคุณอยากขอความช่วยเหลือเรื่องปัญหาคุณจะทำอย่างไร

แจ้งผู้มีความรู้
1 (33.3%)
โพสตามกระทู้
2 (66.7%)

จำนวนผู้โหวตทั้งหมด: 0

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: รวมปัญหาคอม+วิธีแก้ Update ปัจจุบันคับ!!!  (อ่าน 7822 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Lamborghini``

• อดีตมีไว้ให้เราคิดถึง แต่..ไม่ได้มีไว้ให้เราเดินย้อนกลับไป
  • สยามคาเฟ่ TeamWork!
  • กระทู้: 724
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • ผมเป็นคนเดินช้า แต่ผมไม่เคยเดินถอยหลัง
รวมปัญหาคอม+วิธีแก้ Update ปัจจุบันคับ!!!
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 03, 2007, 08:11:35 am »
ปัญหาที่พบบ่อยๆตอนนี้นะคับ

•Regedit ใช้งานไม่ได้
-โหลดตัวนี้ไปแล้วดับเบิ้ลคลิกแล้วกด ok เลยคับ http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/regtmcmdrestore.vbs

•Folder Option หาย
-Start>run พิม regedit แล้วเข้าไปที่HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
ลบตัวที่ชื่อ NoFolderOptions ออกคับ แล้วรีสตาร์ท

•วอร์ม scvhost หรือ scvshosts(สแกนแล้วไม่หมด)
-เข้าไปใน regedit เหมือนเดิม แล้วกด Ctrl+F พิมชื่อดังกล่าวเข้าไป พอมันหาเจอก็กด Delete คับ จากนั้นกด F3 หาไปเรื่อยๆลบไปเรื่อยๆจนหมดคับ

•วอร์ม Autoit(สแกนแล้วไม่หมด)
-start>search>For File or Folder
ด้านซ้ายเลือก All files and folders
พิมในช่องว่า *.exe แล้วคลิกที่ What size is it?
เลือก Specify size เลือก At most ใส่ค่า 400
กด Search
ลบexe ทั้งหมดที่เป็นรูปโฟลเดอร์ (สีเหลืองๆอะ)

•Task Manager ไม่ทำงาน
-ดาวน์โหลดตัวนี้แล้ว ดับเบิ้ลคลิกกดok ให้หมดhttp://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/taskmanager.reg

•เข้าเกมส์ไม่ได้ ขึ้นเกี่ยวกับ DirectX ทั้งที่ลงไว้แล้ว
-คลิกขวาหน้าจอเลือก Properties>Settings>Advanced>Trobleshoot
เลื่อนแถบไปที่ Full

•Search หาย
-เข้าไปที่ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
ลบตัวที่ชื่อ NoFine แล้วรีสตาร์ทคับ

•กดเปลี่ยนภาษาแล้วมันเปง ตัว ( ‘ ) ประมาณนี้ขึ้นมาแทนที่จะเปลี่ยนภาษา
-Start>Settings>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Language>Details>Key Settings>Change Key Sequence...>ติ๊กเฉพาะอันแรก แล้วติ๊กเลือก Grave Accent งับ
-ถ้ากดตัวหนอนไม่ได้ ลองพิม ~ หรือ % ดูคับ ถ้าพิมไม่ได้ แสดงว่าคีบอร์ดเสีย

•เครื่อง รีสตารท ที่เวลา .00 หรือ .03
-ใช้ Kaspersky แสกนออกได้ตัวเดียวคับ

•Login เข้า Account ไม่ได้
-อันนี้ถ้าไม่นึกให้ออกก็ต้องลงวินโดวใหม่แล้วแหละคับ

•Kaspersky Antivirus ตัวเต็ท
-ลองเข้าไปดู http://www.postmungang.com
ในหัวข้อ Xoftware ดูนะคับ

•Window Component มีปัญหา
-หาแผ่นวินโดวมาใส่คับ
-แล้วเข้าไปที่ ControlPanel > Add or Remove Programs
-เลือกแทบ Add/Remove Window Components
-ติ๊กที่ต้องการติดตั้งหรือไม่ติ๊กอันที่ต้องการเอาออก แล้วกด Next ไปเรื่อยๆเลยงับ

•10วิ รีสตาร์ท
-เข้า Strat>run พิม msconfig
-เลือกแท็บ Startup
-ติ๊กที่ชื่อแปลกๆออกคับ (ที่ไม่เกี่ยวกับพวกไดรเวอร์หรือโปรแกรมประจำเครื่องอะ)
-กด OK แล้ว รีสตาร์ท

•วิธีเข้า Safe Mode
-กดปุ่มรีสตาท
-ตอนกะลังบูทเครื่อง(เครื่องกะลังเปิดอะ)ให้กด F8 รัวๆเลยจะด้ติดแน่นอน
-มันจะขึ้นมาให้เลือก Safe Mode ก็เลือกแล้วกด Enter
**หมายเหตุเล็กน้อย
-บางเครื่องที่กด F8 แล้วไม่ได้ขึ้นตามนั้นให้รอบูท
ไปจนถึง ตอนที่มันโหลดวินโดวขึ้นมา เปงหน้าจอดำๆ แล้วมีสัญลักษณ์ วินโดว
แล้วข้างล่างมันมีแถบที่กำลังโหลดอะ ตอนนี้นแหละให้กดปุ่มรีสตาท
-ถ้าครั้งแรกไม่ติดก็ลองหลายๆครั้งง่ะ

•เกมส์เข้าไม่ได้หลังจากไปซ่อมที่ร้าน
-อันนี้เป็นปัญหาเยอะมากๆงับหลังจากที่เครื่องมีปัญหา ไวรัสเข้า แล้วเราเอาไปซ่อมที่ร้าน เค้าจะทำการ Recovery หรือ ลงวินโดวให้ใหม่ หรือทำการ Repair วินโดวของเรา ทำให้ค่าต่างๆใน Registry ถูกลบออกไป ไฟล์เดิมๆถูกย้ายที่ ทำให้เข้าเกมไม่ได้ เป็นเรื่องธรรมดาคับ
ส่วนที่ว่าทำไม RA ถึงเล่นได้นั้น เพราะมันไม่เกี่ยวกับค่าดังกล่าวนั้นเอง
-จำเป็นต้อง ลงโปรแกรมใหม่คับ ช้าหน่อยแต่ก็เล่น
Signature cleanned by Admin

ออฟไลน์ loma123

• นักเรียนมัธยม
  • กระทู้: 110
Re: รวมปัญหาคอม+วิธีแก้ Update ปัจจุบันคับ!!!
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 30, 2007, 07:40:14 pm »
ขอบคุณครับ :) :) :)

stream21

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: มกราคม 09, 2008, 04:58:08 am »
ขอบใจจ้า

ออฟไลน์ Killer-G

• มหาลัยรัฐบาล
  • กระทู้: 302
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: มกราคม 09, 2008, 05:07:44 am »
อืม...ช่างมีประโยชน์
คิดค้นเองเลยหรอครับ
 ::)

Tmaster

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: มกราคม 09, 2008, 09:30:45 am »
แจ่มครับ

bebybong

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: มกราคม 09, 2008, 09:52:51 am »
ขอบคุณครับ  ::)

skalong

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: มกราคม 22, 2008, 03:24:13 am »
ขอบคุงมากๆงับ

athaphol

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: มกราคม 22, 2008, 04:05:52 am »
โอ้โห ขอบคุณหลาย ๆ  ::) ::)

chinaon

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 02, 2008, 02:01:09 am »
มีคนดีๆอย่างนี้เยอะคงดีเนอะ

wichianpires

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 13, 2008, 05:01:29 am »
ขอบคุณครับ

qiao90

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: เมษายน 15, 2010, 05:11:18 am »
As we all know, eyes are of vital importance to human beings. Eyes to us are like water to fish. We cherish them not only because they are indispensable parts of our bodies but also because they are considered as the window of the souls.
wow power leveling
Apart from our tongue,wow power leveling from my point of view, eyes are another kind of language we use to express ourselves. Through one’s eyes, we can read sorrow, happiness or encouragem ent and many other emotions. We have eye contacts. We keep our eyes open to the danger. A girl can make her eyes to her crush. When to sides make an agreement, they see eye to eye with each other. Eyes are always one of the fastest and most direct organs to get your thoughts unveiled.
replica rolex,
Until now I still remember an unforgettable experience,which happened when I took part in a singing contest at the age of nine.replica rolex It was the power of my mother’s eyes that encouraged me to go for it. I had showed great interest in singing before that. But I was too shy to sing in the public. So one day my mother took me to sign in the singing contest. With my mother’s company and encouragement, I was determined to meet that challenge. Standing on the stage, I suddenly found I become the focus of all the eyes. I got so nervous to even keep my eyes open. When it was my turn to be introduced to the audience and sing, I became even more nervous. I felt my legs were shaking and my memory seem gone, as I couldn’t remember anything.
replica rolex,
Searching for help,replica rolex I met my mother’s eyes which are sparkling with encouragement
and strong power.It seemed that they were speaking to me, “ Come on! Baby! Take it easy. I’ll always be with you!” I read the message through her eyes and at that moment I regained my confidence and began to sing my song. I did my best. Maybe my performance wasn’t good enough in the judges’ eyes, but marvelous enough in replica-rolex-watches.asp y mother’s eyes, I was sure of
wow gold,
[/url],that.wow gold When I came down from the stage, she came up to me, saying, “Great! I’m proud of you!” and gave me a big hug. At that time, I found her eyes filled with tears of joy. Sometimes, you see, just the encouraging eyes themselves can make a timid person daring.buy-replica-watches.asp
maple story mesos,
Eyes are another means of communication which is very important and necessary in our lives.maple story mesos I can still recall the scene vividly when my father saw me off at the bus station.
To me it was the most precious memory in my lifetime.  That year I went to the college for the first time and it was also my first time to leave home. When the bus was about to leave, my father helped me put down the luggage and stood in front of me, not knowing what to say. Unlike my mother, who seemed to have endless Final Fantasy reminding to
wow power leveling,
make, wow power leveling from drinking more water, eating more food to wearing more clothes and so on. My father, kept silent, on the contrary, just stared at me, as if to say, “Take care….”Then the bus began to move. I waved to my dad suggesting he should go back home. But he still stood there, motionless. When the bus pulled out, I couldn’t help turning back, and to my great surprise, my Dad was still standing there, watching me. At that moment, I was moved deeply, tears running out of my eyes. I realized it was another way of communication; I knew it is not easy for a father to show his love to his child by words; I knew it was the best conversation that I had made to my father; I also knew it was the best way for my father to show his love to me, silent but touching. Sometimes, you see, only an eye contact can understand the unspoken mind.
Eyes are like a mirror from which you can see yourself clearly, thoroughly and objectively. Through one’s eyes, we know where our weaknesses and strengths lie, thus we can learn from others and enhance ourselves. So sometimes, you see, only an eye to make a dark day bright.