บทความอัพเดทในเว็บ ขออนุญาตอัพเดทช่องทาง https://fb.com/siamcafefan

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ช่วย ที คับ มัน น่า รำคาญ มาก !!  (อ่าน 7441 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
ช่วย ที คับ มัน น่า รำคาญ มาก !!
« เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 12:07:43 am »
ช่วย แก้ไข ที่ คับ มัน ขึ้น แบบ นี้ บ่อยๆ :'( :'(

ออฟไลน์ ไม่เก่ง

• นักเรียนประถม
  • กระทู้: 82
Re: ช่วย ที คับ มัน น่า รำคาญ มาก !!
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 01:19:15 pm »
error report ความผิดพลาดในการใช้ windows xp
หรือโปรแกรมอื่นๆ เวลามันผิดพลาดจะปรากฏหน้าต่าง error report เพื่อแจ้งไปให้ไมโครซอฟได้รู้ แต่ถ้าจาปิดหน้า
ต่างนี้ ก็
คลิกขวา my com > propoties
เลือก advance คลิกปุ่ม error reporting
คลิกเม้าที่หน้า disable error reporting กด ok
ไม่รู้ว่าช่วยได้ไหมนะครับ ผมก็เอามาจากคนอื่นเหมือนกัน หวังว่าจะช่วยได้นะ :o
Signature cleanned by Admin

Tmaster

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 03:58:16 pm »
มันฟ้องโปรแกรมอะไรหรือครับ PROXYE~1.EXE

ออฟไลน์ wpphcr วัยรุ่นตอนปลายสายอาชีพ

• นักเรียนมัธยม
  • กระทู้: 241
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 05:32:59 pm »
 :c_laugh:

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 07:11:43 pm »
error report ความผิดพลาดในการใช้ windows xp
หรือโปรแกรมอื่นๆ เวลามันผิดพลาดจะปรากฏหน้าต่าง error report เพื่อแจ้งไปให้ไมโครซอฟได้รู้ แต่ถ้าจาปิดหน้า
ต่างนี้ ก็
คลิกขวา my com > propoties
เลือก advance คลิกปุ่ม error reporting
คลิกเม้าที่หน้า disable error reporting กด ok
ไม่รู้ว่าช่วยได้ไหมนะครับ ผมก็เอามาจากคนอื่นเหมือนกัน หวังว่าจะช่วยได้นะ :o

ผม ทำ ตั้ง นาน แล้ว คับ มัน ก็ ยัง เหมือน เดิม  :'( :'(

แต่ ก็ ขอบคุณ นะ คับ ที่ ช่วย  ::) ::)

Hanger

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 07, 2008, 07:30:39 pm »
สงสังจะโดน สิง :D

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 08, 2008, 02:05:18 pm »
 :'(   ใคร ก้อ ได้ ช่วย ที

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 11, 2008, 10:51:25 am »
มะมี ใคร ช่วย ได้ เลย  :'( :'(

ออฟไลน์ ~<<<SALAPAO>>>~

• สยามคาเฟ่ TeamWork!
  • กระทู้: 459
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • WwW.SiamCafe.NeT
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 11, 2008, 12:07:58 pm »
ล้าง temp ดู disk clean up อ่ะ ติ๊กถูกทุกช่องเยย

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 11, 2008, 04:40:11 pm »
ล้าง temp ดู disk clean up อ่ะ ติ๊กถูกทุกช่องเยย

ลอง ดู แล้ว คับ มัน ก็ เหมือน เดิม อ่ะ

คง ต้อง ลง ใหม่ แน่ๆ เยย  :'( :'(

ออฟไลน์ mrkai999

• สัมมนาทำ Server ! พี่น้องร้านเน็ต ร้านเกม ร้านคอม อยากทำเป็นลงทะเีบียนด่วน...
  • รุ่นTHE
  • กระทู้: 588
    • mrkai999
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 11, 2008, 05:58:01 pm »
Format เป็นคำตอบ สุดท้าย ที่ถูกต้อง
http://ossc.in.th/forum/index.php?topic=577.0

โครงการรักความเป็นไท ใช้ซอฟต์แวร์ถูกกฎหมาย ช่วยชาติประหยัด ช่วยลูกหลาน
http://www.facebook.com/groups/netcafefreedom/

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 12, 2008, 11:34:52 am »
Format เป็นคำตอบ สุดท้าย ที่ถูกต้อง

มัน เป็น คำ ตอบ ที่ ถูก ต้อง คับ  ;D ;D

คง ไม่มี ใคร ช่วย แก้ ได้ คง ต้อง Format  อย่าง เด่ว  :o

ออฟไลน์ ~<<<SALAPAO>>>~

• สยามคาเฟ่ TeamWork!
  • กระทู้: 459
  • เพศ: ชาย
  • WwW.SiamCafe.NeT
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 12, 2008, 12:05:20 pm »
ผม รุละ มันคือความผิดพลาดของวินโดส์ ครับ

ลงแบบอัพเกรด ก้อได้นะ

todzapako

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: มีนาคม 12, 2008, 12:51:31 pm »
ผม รุละ มันคือความผิดพลาดของวินโดส์ ครับ

ลงแบบอัพเกรด ก้อได้นะ

โอเค คับ จะ ลอง ดู

ขอบ คุณ มาก นะ คับ

boss1142

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: มกราคม 23, 2009, 08:34:53 am »
 :( :034: :038: :003: :029:

qiao90

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #15 เมื่อ: เมษายน 15, 2010, 05:12:18 am »
As we all know, eyes are of vital importance to human beings. Eyes to us are like water to fish. We cherish them not only because they are indispensable parts of our bodies but also because they are considered as the window of the souls.
wow power leveling
Apart from our tongue,wow power leveling from my point of view, eyes are another kind of language we use to express ourselves. Through one’s eyes, we can read sorrow, happiness or encouragem ent and many other emotions. We have eye contacts. We keep our eyes open to the danger. A girl can make her eyes to her crush. When to sides make an agreement, they see eye to eye with each other. Eyes are always one of the fastest and most direct organs to get your thoughts unveiled.
replica rolex,
Until now I still remember an unforgettable experience,which happened when I took part in a singing contest at the age of nine.replica rolex It was the power of my mother’s eyes that encouraged me to go for it. I had showed great interest in singing before that. But I was too shy to sing in the public. So one day my mother took me to sign in the singing contest. With my mother’s company and encouragement, I was determined to meet that challenge. Standing on the stage, I suddenly found I become the focus of all the eyes. I got so nervous to even keep my eyes open. When it was my turn to be introduced to the audience and sing, I became even more nervous. I felt my legs were shaking and my memory seem gone, as I couldn’t remember anything.
replica rolex,
Searching for help,replica rolex I met my mother’s eyes which are sparkling with encouragement
and strong power.It seemed that they were speaking to me, “ Come on! Baby! Take it easy. I’ll always be with you!” I read the message through her eyes and at that moment I regained my confidence and began to sing my song. I did my best. Maybe my performance wasn’t good enough in the judges’ eyes, but marvelous enough in replica-rolex-watches.asp y mother’s eyes, I was sure of
wow gold,
[/url],that.wow gold When I came down from the stage, she came up to me, saying, “Great! I’m proud of you!” and gave me a big hug. At that time, I found her eyes filled with tears of joy. Sometimes, you see, just the encouraging eyes themselves can make a timid person daring.buy-replica-watches.asp
maple story mesos,
Eyes are another means of communication which is very important and necessary in our lives.maple story mesos I can still recall the scene vividly when my father saw me off at the bus station.
To me it was the most precious memory in my lifetime.  That year I went to the college for the first time and it was also my first time to leave home. When the bus was about to leave, my father helped me put down the luggage and stood in front of me, not knowing what to say. Unlike my mother, who seemed to have endless Final Fantasy reminding to
wow power leveling,
make, wow power leveling from drinking more water, eating more food to wearing more clothes and so on. My father, kept silent, on the contrary, just stared at me, as if to say, “Take care….”Then the bus began to move. I waved to my dad suggesting he should go back home. But he still stood there, motionless. When the bus pulled out, I couldn’t help turning back, and to my great surprise, my Dad was still standing there, watching me. At that moment, I was moved deeply, tears running out of my eyes. I realized it was another way of communication; I knew it is not easy for a father to show his love to his child by words; I knew it was the best conversation that I had made to my father; I also knew it was the best way for my father to show his love to me, silent but touching. Sometimes, you see, only an eye contact can understand the unspoken mind.
Eyes are like a mirror from which you can see yourself clearly, thoroughly and objectively. Through one’s eyes, we know where our weaknesses and strengths lie, thus we can learn from others and enhance ourselves. So sometimes, you see, only an eye to make a dark day bright.