เปิดรับสมัครสมาชิก webboard ตามปกติแล้วครับ

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: First-rate 4 DVD Rippers for Backing Up DVD to Disk Drive  (อ่าน 2444 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ ivan001

• สอบภาคทฤษฎี
  • กระทู้: 6
First-rate 4 DVD Rippers for Backing Up DVD to Disk Drive
« เมื่อ: กันยายน 12, 2012, 09:49:30 am »
Hey guys, are you in search of an approach to write few DVD duplicates for  storing all of them on your hard disk for  near-future applies? Most likely you are a film lover and include  vast DVD collections, at this time you are willing to duplicate and transfer all of them to your own  Galaxy Note 10.1 for pleasure on the  travel. Most probably you are a game admirer, presently you want to figure out a quick way to get a duplicate out of your video game dvds, with the intention to do video gaming on Nintendo Wii without requiring using DVD drive. No matter what varieties of purposes you are  retaining, today I will tell you all the right solution.

Without any doubt, the  easiest way to duplicate your Dvd disks is to get the most from a DVD ripping app. You will discover many  applications online that can rip DVD to hard drive, however  here I just offer all those that have currently got a  nice reputation. Scan the top  4 booming DVD ripping app listed  below and you can tries to opt for your own treasured one.

DVD Shrink (For Win PC) - For a absolutely free  application, it can not only work as a DVD copying app to make backup copies of your DVD disc, and moreover can serve as a DVD compressor to shrink the huge DVD content to an cheap DVD5 or maybe a steeply-priced DVD9. Once working  with the DVD Shrink, what irritates us most is that it could not decrypt a lot of recent encryption on DVD discs.

HandBrake (For All Platforms) - Surely, HandBrake is considered as a well-liked DVD  converter app among worldwide film  buffs. It is cost-free, cross-platform and aids us to rip DVD to computer disk drive a snap in Windows, Mac alongside LinuX.

Leawo DVD Ripper (For Win and Mac  Platforms) - The same as DVD Shrink, Leawo DVD Ripper could decrypt the encryption and convert DVD to computer disk drive for restoring. Distinct from the DVD Shrink, it includes various  practical video editing abilities, supports  to create 3D file and helps you to  observe DVD on a range of trendiest digital players.

DVD Rip (For Win Platform) -  a highly effective DVD copying app could auto-magically rip DVD to hard drive for  file backup with the free tool DVD Shrink. It  is generally thought to be a  wonderful partner for DVD Shrink.

Well, the above mentined are classified as the DVD ripping programs I greatly  propose. What I have to claim here is PLEASE be sure to opt for the most suited  program according to your own  desires!